Sunday, May 1, 2011

:: Friends ::


This afternoon after church I had some very special friends over for lunch. This is my church family. I meet with them at least twice a week, but this is the first time they have been to my house to meet my family. We had a wonderful afternoon visiting over food.



This is my good friend Yolande and her husband Schalk. You know when you meet someone and immediately feel connected and loved, that is how it was when I met Yolande. She is such an amazing lady who encourages me in my day to day life.


This is Pastor Lanre and his lovely wife Yinka. Pastor Lanre teaches a mentoring group on Wednesday nights that I attend. I must say I have never learnt more than I have in the last 3 months. He is a very gifted teacher and I am thankful to have the instruction!

::

These people have made a huge impact in my life, that I hope to one day pass onto others! Thank you friends for a wonderful afternoon!

No comments: