Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Peanut Butter Princess's


This is my good friend LeAnne. We are the best of friends but also as close as family. Today we met in Nanaimo for a day of shopping and catching up on life. We do keep in touch while I am away in Brunei, but the distance has never left us with a loss for words or the occasional tear. So today we had a great lunch followed by a delicious Peanut Butter Pie. We talked and shopped and shopped and talked until the inevitable time to say goodbye came. It was a great day! I am so thankful that I have a handful of friends who love me just as I am!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Hehe...that pie was yummy! 'Chelle, you are such a blessing! I was thinking about you yesterday as you start your travels home...you have a beautiful peace in your eyes. I see God in you and I know He has great things ahead! I'm so thankful for our friendship and our ease of conversation, laughter and shopping ;o) Love you friend! xo