Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Somewhere over the Rainbow

We all know the lyrics to the song, "Somewhere over the rainbow" But just in case you are rusty here is the opening phrase.
"Somewhere over the rainbow way up high. Birds fly over the rainbow, why tell me why can't I?"
This morning started off with blue skies, but the afternoon took monsoon season to a new level. Rob rode his motorbike up to Bandar, but on the ride home the rain pelted his poor skin. However, once the rains ceased there was an amazing rainbow straddling each side of my house. From the top deck I could look to my right and see the hues of the rainbow, and then on my left the most beautiful sunset. The view I had was breathtaking. I can only imagine what the scene would look like through the eyes of a sparrow.

No comments: