Monday, May 30, 2011

Turks & Caicos...The Resort

We stayed at the Beaches Sandals resort. First I must tell you if you have ever been to Disneyland, this is Disneyland for adults! But by no means was it exclusive to the adults. There were programs for all ages of kids even these big kids you see boogie boarding. I too tried the boogie boarding, but after a swimsuit malfunction I was not keen to attempt it twice. There was an amazing waterpark with waterslides, a surf machine and a lazy river. Not to mention a Xbox game garage, DJ lessons and so much more. So as I was saying this resort has it all. When I am on vacation my favorite part is the food. At this resort there were 16 restaurants to choose from all inclusive. There was not a scrap of food I ate that wasn't out of this world. And like some of the others did, they had several dinners in one evening. Not only was the food and drink included, so were the watersports. We went snorkelling from a boat, windsurfed, catamarans, scuba diving even if you liked. The resort was separated into 3 areas, The Italian Villas, The French Villas, and where we were staying, The Caribbean Villas. Each section had a fabulous pool and many restaurants to choose from. We were so spoiled for choice that I didn't even set foot off the resort.

No comments: