Monday, May 30, 2011

Turks & Caicos... Farewell

At the beginning of the trip with 7 days to fill, seemed like there was so much time at hand. But as with any good thing, it soon comes to an end. The final night before we left was filled with again more visiting, but for me I wanted to take in my last scrumptious dinner. I met my Dad and Val for dinner at Le Petit Chateau. It was a lovely french restaurant. I had escargot, a yummy prawn and scallop salad, beef tenderloin for the main course, and a citris and strawberry shortcake. So delicious! On the morning before we left walked one last time on the white sand and then took some pictures in the hammocks that were dotted around the resort. I thoroughly enjoyed this trip. I can't think of a better way to spend time with loved ones than on the sandy beaches in Turks!



1 comment:

Christy said...

Rather than commenting on EACH post, I'll leave all my comments here :)
WOW....amazing, amazing! Beautiful bride, gorgeous resort and place. Must have been an indescribable time of family and making memories! Love to you!