Friday, May 27, 2011

So long Canada...

After months and many days of counting down, the long awaited trip back home came and went. I was back in Canada for almost 3 weeks. I can't tell you how fast the time has flown by. I filled every moment of my trip soaking in my family and friends. Now as I sit at the airport awaiting the LONG flight back to Brunei, I am not filled with the sadness I did 9 months ago. Instead I am eager to settle back into life in Brunei. Maybe it is because I will again be heading back to Canada in about 6 weeks, or maybe my life in Brunei is now holding some promise for me. Either way, the quiet time on the flight is just what I need after a fun-filled 3 weeks. Be prepared... I am about to fill the blog with far too many pictures from my sister's wedding in Turks & Caicos! Stay tuned...

No comments: