Monday, May 30, 2011

Turks & Caicos...Family Time

With the many months that I have spent away from my family, the highlight of the trip for me was having all my family together in one place.

Most weddings are fit into one day. However, with Cory and Jamie's wedding we were able to spend an entire week reconnecting with everyone. Had we not have had this time, we would not have been able to get to know Cory's wonderful family properly. Thank you Cory and Jamie for not only sharing your special day, but for also giving us all the chance to take away some great memories!
The day before the wedding we had a rehearsal dinner. The tables were set up near the beach so we could take in the sunset as we were eating. The food was amazing as well as the company. I organized a trivia game with questions pertaining to Jamie and Cory. The parents of course came out in the lead, but it may have been due to the bride and groom sitting at their table! I stayed with Jamie in her room that night and shared with her words of wisdom before the big day.

No comments: