Friday, November 26, 2010

A New Look...

Normally I count the days until I can head to the salon for a cut and colour. However, as bad as my roots were looking I was dreading trying out a new hairdresser in a foreign country. The salon did not have the usual decor or atmosphere you would expect back home. However, she came recommended and that is all that mattered to me. As the colour was being applied I prayed the entire time that my hair would not turn green or break off. Five hours later came the unveiling... I was pleasantly surprised and quite relieved! She wasn't used to cutting curly hair, so after she straightened it she gave it a quick trim. I came home a new woman. Both of the boys had looks of shock on their face when they saw my straight hair. I assured them it would be back to normal after a shower in the morning! Now I am ready for the ball! More on that to come...

2 comments:

Christy said...

Wow! You're hair is so long! It looks fantastic!

Elle said...

Wow it was super long! Looks like you've got a little red in it now. Yeah for finding someone who can do your hair! Looking beautiful as always. xo