Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Days Events...

This morning after dropping Evan off at school, Kieran and I went to the club for a swim. After doing a few laps we headed to the restaurant for some breakfast. Kieran's favorite breakfast at the club is called Roti Pratha. It is an East Indian dish that comes with a fried egg, a huge roti, and some curry sauce for dipping. I had a Mozzerella Fritatta. After breakfast we headed back home to get some schooling done. Kieran sent in his science assignment he had been working on, read some of novel, and finished up some homework. I had a lovely chat with my mom and sister. Then Kieran and I went to do some exploring of the town. We picked Evan up at 3:00 today as he had after school activites where he is learning basketball. We had a quick dinner at home and then dropped Evan off at his Math course. Evan has been taking an extra math class called Math Monkey. It follows the ancient philosophies of Indian mental math called Vedic Math. It is really quite interesting the formulas they teach in order to be able to do math mentally and with speed. Evan seems to like it and his math has greatly improved. So while he was at his class, Kieran and I headed to the massage parlour which is conveniently located just around the corner. Normally I get the hour long foot and leg massage, but today I went for the hour long body massage. It was heavenly! Not a bad way to end the day!

No comments: