Thursday, November 18, 2010

:: Friends ::


A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place.
A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift.

Before I left a very special friend gave me this bracelet with these words cascading around it. I've worn it many times and have reread the words so much that I thought I'd share it with you. As much as I miss my home, it is the people that I shared life with that I miss the most. I have made some new friends but the friends I have left behind are never far from my thoughts. I don't need an armload of friends, but I feel very blessed for the handful of friends I have back home!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I think I might know who gave you that :) What a lovley way to always know you are loved.....and you are!