Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Day at the Empire


Last week Evan had off school.  With all the hustle and bustle of the move and also our already planned holiday in Hong Kong went hadn't planned on going anywhere during the break. My friend Amanda however was staying the week at the Empire here in Brunei.  I'm sure you've read my previous posts about the Empire.  It is a beautiful 7 star hotel and is one of the places known to Brunei.  So she graciously invited us to join them on their vacation at the Empire.  We only went for the day but it was just what I needed.  We spent the day bowling, swimming and finished the day off with a beautiful buffet lunch.  There is nothing that I enjoy more than sitting and filling the day with chatter with one of my good friends.  Thank you my friend!

No comments: