Thursday, September 1, 2011

:: Siblings ::


Time for a quick introduction... Like I said earlier we had a few spare moments to update our family photos. So in the above photo is my little brother James, his future wife Crystal, and the cute kids are Genelle and Haley. We had a great time catching up with them. Evan especially loves to hang out with Genelle.



Next is my little sister Alison and her family, John and Tristan. It was great to see them again. We live so many miles apart that I don't get the chance to see them all that often. It was so nice to catch up!



While at the reunion there were a few old photos from my Dad's side of the family on display. One of the pictures I loved was a picture of my Dad and his 2 brother's and his sister. The photo was taken while they were all young adults. So we decided to take a similar photo of our own. So here is me with all my siblings. Unlike my Dad's siblings where there were 3 boys and a girl, we are the opposite...3 girls and a lovely lad!

No comments: