Thursday, September 1, 2011

Catching Up!


After the reunion we headed to my hometown of Kamloops, BC. This is the city that I grew up in until the age of 18 when I met my husband. Evan's best friend that he has known since kindergarden moved there a couple of years ago. Without giving them any notice we rung there doorbell. The look on Sebastian's face was priceless. They are still great friends who continue playing as if they saw each other yesterday.


Later that night it was my turn to catch up with my dear friend Elaine. Elaine and I went to high school together. She is the only one I am still in touch with from school and she means the world to me. We've grown up together, travelled together, and are always there to laugh or cry on each other's shoulder. A good friend is a true blessing. So glad I can call her my friend!

No comments: