Thursday, September 1, 2011

Embury Family Reunion


This summer while we were home we were lucky enough to have a family reunion from my Dad's side of the family. The Embury reunion happens every 3 years and it is always a blast. For me it was great to get all my visiting done in one place. Some of the activites that took place were a crib tournament, a golf tournament, horseback riding (more on that to come), an auction where one's persons junk was anothers treasure (really fun!!) and we ended with an amazing dinner. This spanned a total of 3 days. Like all families we are such a mix of character's and personalities. I really enjoyed sharing the weekend with each and every one of my family members. Looking forward to the next BIG event...

1 comment:

Christy said...

WOW! That was quite a catch-up....your boys are huge!