Monday, October 18, 2010

::Kieran's 12th Birthday::

(Click on any of the pictures to enlarge)
This past weekend my "Little Boy" celebrated his 12th birthday. We decided to surprise him and took him away to a fancy hotel for the night. The Empire is a 5 star hotel that we had heard great things about. It has 9 swimming pools, a bowling alley, movie theater, and a beautiful beach. I must say I was blown away at how elaborate the hotel was.
After arriving and settling into our room the birthday boy was allowed to choose one activity that he wanted to try. I had thought he would try parasailing, but my red neck boys who obviously have missed their dirtbikes chose to ride quads on the beach.
They had a great time and I enjoyed watching them do donuts in the sand.
Next we headed to the pool as the day was incredibly hot. The boys tried kayaking in the pool. We spent most of the afternoon taking in the beautiful sights from the pool. After we headed to Bandar to get some dinner. Along the way we stopped and toured the Mosque. I had envisioned a yummy dinner, but Kieran's birthday request was KFC. After we bought dessert to enjoy in the room we headed back to the hotel. We booked a lane at the bowling alley to finish off Kieran's day. What a fabulous way to spend a birthday!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

You can throw a birthday party for me anytime! How fun....Happy Birthday Kieran!