Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cooking Class with Liza


First I'd like to introduce you to Liza. In Brunei she is referred to as an Amah, but to us she has been such a blessing and we are very thankful to have her. As foreign as it has been for me to have a house keeper, I must say it is wonderful. Liza is from the Phillipines and has been in Brunei for the past five years. This past week she brought us some spring rolls that she had made. They were delicious. I asked her to teach me how to make them. I was suprised at how simple they are to make. I think we will be having a weekly cooking class. I can't wait to see what we cook this week!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Still loving keeping up on your new adventures! Keep the posts coming!

Scott and Nina said...

Possible to get the spring roll recipy? It sounds yummy :)

susan said...

Were they "spring rolls" or "Lumpia" :-) I'm married to a Filipino & his mom makes great Lumpia.

I found your blog via Christy's, hope you don't mind that I stopped by.