Sunday, October 3, 2010

Exploring...

(Click on the pictures to enlarge)
This past weekend we thought we would do a little exploring. Some friends of ours had told us of a spot where you could get a good view of some crocodiles (from afar I had hoped!) We drove down quite an isolated road. I only got nervous when I realized we had no spare tire. As you can see from the above picture the road was full of pot holes and the warning signs consisted of a stick holding a beer box. We drove about 40 minutes down this road until it came to a dead end. We took in the sights as well as a few photos and were just about to head home. Shortly after Rob took the picture of the boys and I next to the water we noticed a wet patch of dirt right where we were standing. As we looked in the water sure enough there were some bubbles floating to the top. I can't be sure, but I'm thinking the bubbles belonged to a crocodile who thankfully decided against showing himself to us near the water's edge!

No comments: