Tuesday, February 1, 2011

:: Today ::

Today was a busy day. We are in the process of selecting a school for Kieran next year. So today Kieran had to take an entrance exam to see where he fits academically. Like I told him we all have strengths and weaknesses and this test will make sure he is placed where he should be. But my boy did quite well, and I was a proud momma!
Next, we headed to the local hospital. Kieran has had terrible neck pain for over a year now, so we are getting some tests done to find out the problem. Now this hospital is no ordinary hospital. It is a private hospital and looks more like a five star hotel complete with fitness gym and pool. Also a major difference is the time you have to wait for tests is non-existent. We saw the doctor, had an xray, and had a MRI booked for the following day! Tomorrow will be busy as well. I've joined a ladies book club that meets tomorrow. Followed by another trip to Bandar, and then my weekly swimming lessons. Tomorrow is also Chinese New Year here, so I'm looking forward to the fireworks show we are sure to see!

1 comment:

FTD said...

I enjoy reading your posts, Michelle!
Congratulations, Kieran on your test - we are also proud of you! Love Auntie Tracy and Uncle Frank