Monday, February 14, 2011

Today...


I apologize for my lack of inspiration with my blog posts titles, but what more can I call what happens in a day in our life. This week the boys are off school. It is half term I think they call it. Later this week the boys and I are flying to Kuala Lumpur for a few days. More on that to come. So this morning after a lazy start, Kieran and I tackled an assignment for school. He worked quite hard on it, so we took a break and headed to the pool for a quick dip. It was a really hot day here, and unfortunately I forgot the sunscreen. So we stayed for only an hour or so and stayed in the shaded part of the pool. Once we got home we decided to make some Valentine's cards for Rob. The boys were really creative and made the cards with love. Tonight I think it will be a movie night in our house. A quiet and relaxing night is just what I feel like! Tomorrow I am heading to my scrapbooking class to finish up the wedding placecard's for my sister's wedding. The rest of the week is filled with fun, fun, fun! I'll fill you in later...

No comments: