Tuesday, February 8, 2011

:: Sunny Days ::

Today was a busy day, but a good kind of busy. After dropping Evan off at school I headed to the beach for my yoga class. It was another lovely yoga class with the wind blowing just enough to keep you cool. It has been a couple of weeks since I've been to yoga, so I'm sure tomorrow I will be a tad sore. After yoga I went straight to the Arts & Crafts room for the scrapbooking class. I have been working on making the place cards for my sister's wedding. After scrapbooking I picked up Kieran and headed home for a quick bite of lunch, only to turn around and head back to the club for an afternoon of sewing. Evan walked over to meet me once he was done school. He played on the skatepark until I finished sewing. Rob dropped Kieran off at the club and we headed to the beach so the boys could try out their new boogie boards.

After an hour or so on the beach we finished the day with a swim and dinner by the pool. Today was filled with all the things I love. Above are some photos of my favorites!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is like a day from HEAVEN....can't wait to see all the little projects you're working on!

breagarner said...

Oh my Gawsh! Michelle the boys are getting so big!
Hehe,,
Love to you and the family, see you when I´m lookin at cha!