Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Our Container Arrives...


For the first few weeks in Canada we have been "camping" in our house.  Well maybe "camping in comfort" is the better term.  We lived in our house with mattresses on the floor and just the bare essentials to get by.  I must say living minimally is quite freeing and just what you need to enjoy the lazy days of summer. 
Finally after about 7 weeks after our departure from Brunei, our "things" arrived.  We crowded the back of the container in eager expectation of the unpacking.  Everything arrived without a scratch.  My mind traveled back to Brunei when I was surrounded by boxes anticipating the move back to Canada.  This time the boxes represented the huge task I had to unpack and find a place for all of these things.  Somehow I found myself wishing I could go back to the lazy days of summer with my mattress on the floor!

No comments: