Friday, November 4, 2011

Something Scary...



So as promised, a look at what Evan got up. Being that Halloween is not really celebrated here in Brunei, the expats here make up their own festivities. About 30 houses add their names to the map and encourage all who want to join in, to trick or treat around Panaga. So since Halloween is scarce here, we were limited with our costumes. Evan like most of his friends wanted to be a zombie. So thanks to Youtube, I was able to have a step by step instruction for how to recreate his ghoulish face. The kids met up at around 4:30 ready to start their candyfest. I think fun was had by all. Two hours later I picked up my sweaty sugared boy. He had a big smile on his face and him and his friends were chatting a mile a minute. So although this occasion focuses on ghosts and goblins, it brings a smile to my boy who day by day is not so small anymore. And that is a memory I hope to keep!

No comments: