Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Halloween!!


This past Saturday we were invited to a Halloween party where costumes were encouraged, and mandatory I think. It has been many years since I had to invent a costume. In fact, I think the last time I dressed up was during my school days. I can still hear my mom saying that my costume had to be roomy enough to fit a snowsuit underneath. Well the snowsuit is now not needed but, it still left me feeling somewhat uninspired. I did make an attempt, however minimal it appears!



We really did have a fun time that night. In the bottom photo is the Weatherford clan. They are a great group of people that we socialize with outside the office. Alex and Joan (featured in the middle) were fabulous hosts. There home was decorated from top to bottom. Even the food had a ghoulish flare. So this is how the adults celebrated Halloween. Next... How the kids found fun!

No comments: