Monday, January 10, 2011

:: Today ::

Today was somewhat uneventful. We woke up to rain and listened as the last remnants of the thunderstorm rumbled. After dropping Evan off at school, Kieran and I started in on school. This term we are studying Earth Science for his science course. I love learning about the way the earth works. Shortly after starting we lost power. Right away the house seems so peaceful and quiet without the whirl of air conditioners or TV's. So off I went to fill our fridge with groceries. After Evan finished school he had a couple of friends over to play. There was a new boy from Canada join Evan's class. Evan was eager to show him around and tell him all about life in Brunei. Tomorrow I am off to yoga on the beach again, and if time allows I will fit in a bit of scrapbooking.

No comments: