Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lately...

Last night was my second swimming lesson class. I brought Kieran along so he could get a few laps in. But instead of him swimming laps, he had a few laughs at his mother's expense! It seems I am still quite out our shape, so for me to swim two lengths non-stop is quite a feat! After my gruelling class, we headed home with a fresh squeezed juice. I had one called the Morning after which had papaya, cucumber, and oranges. MMmm Yummy! Kieran had one called Melon Delight which had a mixture of melons in it.
This morning after dropping Evan off at school I headed for a walk on the beach. We are in the midst of monsoon season, so for the past few days rains have dotted the skies. But this morning the sun was shining and the breeze was blowing, perfect for a beach walk! I headed out with my achy muscles and ipod ready to feed my soul. It was really lovely to hear the waves crashing and to have some time alone. Already I feel energized for the day! Kieran is off to his class and I am off to pretty up my toes! This afternoon I have sewing and am finally putting the batting on the quilt I am making for my sister. So far a good day is ahead!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Ooooo.....must see pictures of thr quilt when it's done!