Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Weekends Events


This past weekend the Club put on a Carry on Carnival for the kids. There were the usual events like the 3 legged race, egg and spoon race, face painting. But there were also a few we hadn't heard of before. In the above picture Evan was trying the Borneo Blow dart game, and Kieran was playing Bat the Rat. Some of the other games that were quite funny to watch were Carry the wife and Spit the Ice! That is a picture of Evan's teacher. The kids loved that they could throw a wet sponge at their teacher. It was a really hot day, so we wandered to the beach to try and cool off. On Sunday we went to the pool to hang out for a few hours. I think I have been so worried about getting sunburnt that I have overdone the sunscreen. I still look like I just arrived! For dinner we went to a restaurant called the Wywy ( it is pronounced just as it looks) The food is really good and really cheap, but their menu takes some getting used to. The entire menu contains 96 pages! Now for someone like me who has to see all her choices before making a decision it can be quite time consuming! In the end I had a yummy Beef and Broccoli dish and a fresh mango juice to drink. I'm not sure what our upcoming week looks like, but I'm sure I will have something to share with you!

No comments: