Monday, May 28, 2012

It's My Party...

 
This past weekend was my birthday.  As a child the anticipation of my birthday would make me count the hours until my big day.  The novelty of getting older wore off a long time ago.  In fact, I had to actually calculate how old/young I was this year.  This year it was just me and my boys ringing in my birthday.  We had a lazy morning.  I had contemplated a pajama day, but in the end we did venture out of the house.  The boys and I went to an Italian restaurant in town followed by a foot massage.  I had many phone calls, suprise visits and lovely gifts that left me feeling so loved.  My boys made me 2 beautiful homemade cards and bought me some earrings and a silver ring from Cambodia. So I am now officially another year older and hopefully another year wiser.   

No comments: