Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whewww.. I've caught up...

Just a quick apology for my lack of blogging. I'm not sure where the time has gone, nor do I have a good excuse! I'm so glad you are still hear reading what flows from my mind! I appreciate all of you who read my blog and so appreciate your comments! One of my other friends, who also blogs asked a question from her followers. I thought the idea was great and thought I'd throw it your way.
::
So here it is... What would you like to know about me? Any topics I can share with you? What would you like to know about my life here abroad? I like to think I am an open book. I think the struggles and strengths I have are meant to encourage someone somewhere in this world. So leave your comments and questions and I will do my best to respond from the heart!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I am so curious if there is a huge language barrier? Or if there are enough ex-pats around that life is pretty normal without having to speak the language!
Oh....and I love that you've caught up! I find your abroad life so interesting!