Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brunei Bike Show

It has been quite awhile since my last post. After taking some more recent pictures I realized I hadn't yet blogged about some of the pictures still left on the camera. So here is our outing from a couple of weeks ago. There was a bike show in Bandar and with my family being a bunch of rednecks off we went. I was trying to be a good wife and mom and went along for the ride even though I could think of far better ways to spend an afternoon. So off we went on a super hot day looking at a bunch of bikes. I know I sound less than enthused, but there was a plus side... the boys had a great time, and there was cotton candy and fresh pineapple for only $1! Also in the pictures is Evan`s good friend Johnathan. Their family moved here recently from Canada and the boys are joined at the hip.

No comments: