Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inspired...

This past week there was a concert at the church we have been attending. 41 youths from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia came to bless us with there musical talent. They put on an awesome concert including some great rock worship songs and a theatre presentation. The most amazing thing for me was their hearts which shone through. These 41 youths not only paid for their own way to Brunei, but raised money as a group that was outstanding. Each month these youths pay for the rent and utilities for their church. In addition, every 6 months they send $20 000 overseas to support missions across the globe. Sometimes we all feel so insignificant to make a difference in our world. It just shows how as a group we can all make a difference. I'm not sure where my niche may be. At times, making a difference in my own family seems too far of a reach. However, I am inspired and hope the small things I do make an impact, if even in just one life!

No comments: