Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When Somebody Loves You!

Today Rob and I are celebrating 14 years of marriage. When I think back to us as we were exchanging our vows we felt so grown up and thought we knew the road in which we were travelling on. Little did I know at the time that marriage is a working progress bettered day by day. Getting married is the easy part, but staying married takes committment, compromise and lots of love. I hope one day to be able to meet a young bride who asks me the secret to staying married. I will tell her to overlook the flaws, develop an attitude of gratitude, and always look to your spouse in admiration. I love you Rob and will love you year after year!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oooo! I get to be your first comment! I had lots of fun today and please don't hesitate to call if you get lost!
And one more thing, I sometimes like to tell people that they can click to enlarge the photos!