Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day of 2011...


Today is the last year of 2011.


What did we do to remember it?


We spent the day much the same as any other day... with the ones we love!



This year has been a busy year filled with many highs and moments of mediocrity (not lows). I have much that I have been blessed with. My eldest has settled into school here and is doing fabulous. He had a great summer doing the things he loves in Canada. Kieran and I were able to take 2 trips together. These are moments that I will treasure for many years. When I look at my now teenage boy, I can still remember the sound his little feet made as he hit the floor from his crib. He is now almost taller than me and growing into an amazing kid. So I will leave you with some photos that show who he is... He is kind, tenderhearted, athletic, succeeds in all he attempts and is very handsome.



But my heart holds two boys very close. So what has life looked like from Evan's viewpoint?

Evan too has blessed our family in many ways. He has always been our outgoing, confident and social boy. Evan took his talents to the stage in his first ever pantomine. Since then we now have a drummer in our home blessing us with his beat. When he was a baby his curly blonde hair and huge smile won most onlookers. Even today, whatever he is doing it is with gusto and a beaming smile on his face.

So as we say goodbye to another year, and end our story of 2011, I wonder what awaits us as we turn the page of The Story of 3 Men and a Little Lady!

No comments: