Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So Excited!!!

Most of you probably know my dear little sister is getting married in about 2 weeks! I can't wait for the night before the wedding (we're having a sort of slumber party then) when I can pass onto her the wisdom or lack of wisdom that I have experienced in my 15 years of marriage. Not only that, but I am absolutely bursting with excitement to fill my days with family time. Kieran and I fly in exactly 10 days back home to Canada. I knew I would miss home living abroad, but I am aching to sit and have a heart to heart with those I love! We arrive back on familiar soil May 8th, Mother's Day! The great thing about living here is the time change in some ways. I get to celebrate Mother's Day here in Brunei, and then again back in Canada May 8th to celebrate it again, this time with my mom! Our plane lands around 5pm and we are meeting about 12 other family members, including my Grandma who I have missed dearly, for a Mother's Day dinner. I'm hoping the joy of seeing the faces I've missed will make up for the jet lag I'm sure we will be feeling! More to come.... but for now can you feel my excitement??

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

YES! I can feel it!! Can you feel mine?!! SOOO excited!! woot! I see a VV trip in our future ;o)