Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Move Begins...

Well here I sit with boxes and chaos all around me. The countdown has started... the day the contents of our home of 7 years will travel by sea across the world. Our move is done in three stages, a 20 ft storage container which will travel by sea, another container of items being stored will make it's way to a warehouse in Vancouver, and finally 500 lbs of essential items being sent by air that we will need prior to our 20ft containers arrival. I feel very blessed that we have movers who are experienced in this type of move. Without them I would feel even more overwhelmed than I already do! This Wednesday is the day that the container going to Brunei gets loaded. I will try to remember to take some photos of the process. So check back soon!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Wow! The Island is going to miss you Michelle :)

LeAnne said...

The island and LeAnne!!
:O) but..that said I'm so excited for you Michelle.